Friday, December 9, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas Cards - Stampin' Up!


In my craft class this evening I have stripped back the techniques and I am featuring a style of card that was revisited at our recent OnStage SU event - Keeping It Simple.


I have showcased 4 cards to show how you can take an elegant  and simple card and step it up to encompass other paper and embellishments. Therefore creating 4 cards all based on the one idea.



The Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and coordinating punch are a great tool to use - they are simple, classic and so very cute. I have only used the 3 colours - Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Real Red along with some coordinating DSP, Candy Cane Lane. I love this colour combination and often use it for all types of cards.





No comments:

Post a Comment