Sunday, February 19, 2017

Casing the Catty Challenge

For the past 2 weeks I have managed to submit entries into the CASEing the SU! Catalogue Challenge. A major feat for me as I generally become time challenged, however I joined this group to make sure I participated and made more cards this year.

Last week I made this bag. The challenge was to case the Sending Love section from pages 14-19 of the 2017 SU Occasions Catalogue. I cased the bag on page 16 - Yummy In My Tummy. I don't actually have this stamp set so I traced the image straight from the catalogue - very challenging. 

This week's challenge was to case something from pages 8-11 of the 2017 SU Sale-a-bration Catalogue. I used the Inside The Lines DSP from page 11 and adapted a version of a card I pinned many moons ago from Pinterest.


I am very excited to advise that last night I found out I have won this week's challenge with this card. It is only my 3rd time EVER of entering in a challenge with some of my work, so as you can imagine I am quite chuffed. Thank you to all that voted.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment