Wednesday, April 19, 2017

ATC Stampin' Up! OnStage April 2017 Team Swap

As opposed to making card swaps for each other at the recent SU OnStage Local event our team of demonstrators chose to make ATC swaps. This is 3" x 4" and there was no theme - free reign with ideas.


I used the Bumblebee stamp from the hostess stamp set Pun Intended. The background cardstock is Whisper White card that I have used to make my own patterned background paper. I stamped it in Daffodil Delight ink using the Gorgeous Grunge stamps. To get the different depth of colours I waited for the ink to dry a little and then added another layer of stamping.



For the leaves I have stamp in both Basic Black and Basic Grey inks using the leaves from the Pop of Paradise stamp set. I made the bee 3 dimensional by adding a second layer and making the wings from Vellum. I added the clear Wink of Stella to the wings to add a little shimmer. Both the wings and the petals of the flower have been curled out to add another layer.



Overall I was very happy with the final card and pleased with the combination of the layers. I added the Black Thin Wire to give it a little 'buzz' feel as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment