Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Teddy Bear - Cookie Cutter Christmas

Here is my case for CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge #CTC135. 

I have used the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and punch from page 116 of the SU Catalogue.


You probably cannot see in this photo but the entire card front is covered in glitter to add pop and the teddy is all glossy.


The card base is Smoky Slate with White stars and spots stamped on it. I have 'borrowed' a small background stamp from the Fairy Celebrations set for this white feature. The little stars are stamped in one of the new in-colours Emerald Envy, as is the message and the bow tie. 


Behind the bear is some Silver Glimmer Paper and Smoky Slate Gingham Ribbon, Silver Mini Sequins, Silver Metallic Edge Ribbons and some White Twine. 



I have stamped the bear in Basic Gray Ink, with Basic Black features and used the Fine Tip Glue to make him all shiny (I find it better to do this once the card is assembled as it takes a while to dry).


This stamp set can be used for several occasions as it also has Christmas characters. The coordinating punch also cuts out all the accessories so it makes life a little bit easier - just make sure you cover them up as I sometimes tend to find a little bow tie or dots on the floor later - such a pain when I have been searching for them for a while. 




No comments:

Post a Comment