Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Message In A Bottle - Mermaid - CTC139


CTC139 CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge. I have used the Message In A Bottle Stampin' Up! stamp set. This time featuring the mermaid. 


The base card is Dapper Denim in colour and I have mounted a piece of Crumb Cake card, stamped in the same colour ink with the Hardwood background stamp, onto a piece of Basic Black card. 

Decorations used are the gold Faceted Gems, Black Wire and the new Copper Trim that I have stretched to look like seaweed. 

The mermaid is decorated using water colouring in Pool Party and Melon Mambo inks. The black tag has been embossed with the message in clear - hard to see in these photos.

I did use a fantastic post from Pinterest as the inspiration for this card. (Thanks Chloe Evans) As I work through each different stamp in this set I am finding more and more gorgeous posts of cards that are a must make. 


I was lucky enough to be selected as one of the Crew Picks for entries in the challenge for this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment