Friday, December 1, 2017

Christmas Cards

It is getting to that time of year again where we madly make Christmas cards to send out to all of our friends.

In this month's craft class my participants got to make 5 cards as a Christmas special. I did pre-cut everything to make time not such an issue. 

These are 2 of my favourite cards that we made. 

The top card used a Basic Gray cardbase, topped with printed vellum, Smokey Slate Gray card, Foil Silver, Wire and some embellishments. I love Christmas, however I love simplicity overall so the clean cut lines of these cards are what appeals to me most.
The second card is very quick and easy, but effective - so would be great if you had a large number of cards to make.

It uses a Real Red card base and some DSP with a tag and a ribbon to finish it off. To add that little bit of 'pop' I attached the tag with dimensionals. Sadly after this class that was the last of this DSP I had so whoever I send this to is one special person.


No comments:

Post a Comment