Friday, February 16, 2018

Waterfront Cards

This Stampin' Up! Waterfront stamp set is not my normal type of stamp set I would purchase, but I must admit I am loving the versatility of it and gorgeous cards you can make.

In my recent monthly craft class we made a few cards to show the different types you can make and the effect it has in using a variety of colour combinations. You can go from a lovely summers day to something quite dark and stormy.

The best thing about this set though is that it comes in photopolymer stamps - so you can easily see through the stamps to ensure perfect line up with all of the layers. There are 16 stamps so you can individualise each card. 

I have heard of some very talented people taking a photo of some scenery and then using this stamp set to replicate it. I am definitely going to make a stock pile of cards using this stamp set to ensure I can share the love of cards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment