Monday, April 16, 2018

ATC Team Swaps for April 2018 OnStage Event


Each time I attend an OnStage Stampin' Up! event I participate in a team swap. Once again we made ATC sized cards (swap card size 3"x4") - one of my favourites. These are a great size as you can use them as a gift card or they can stick onto the front of a regular sized card. I used the We Must Celebrate stamp set from the 2018 Occasions catalogue. There was A LOT of fussy cutting (which I do love)- especially since I 3D each character in some way. I used the blender pens for colour on the characters too. All finished off with the ever trusty Wink of Stella pen. The cardstock was embossed with the Softy Falling pattern and I used DSP and Washi tape from the Pick A Pattern Suite. I really liked this ATC swap and hope the recipients did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment