Thursday, April 19, 2018

On Stage Roomie Gifts



This time around I had 3 roomies that I shared accommodation with at the recent OnStage Stampin' Up! event in Sydney. We have so much fun and I think half of that is from sharing with lovely friends. We each make a (much anticipated) gift for each other and leave it on your pillow when you arrive.



I made a tool roll for my roomies. It has pockets for craft tools and rolls up for ease of transport and protects the tools. 

Each person had different fabrics I selected to suit them personally. I then made a tag using the Magical Day stamp set from the 2018 Occasions catalogue.

I have extra supplies to make myself one - which I must get around to as I think this would be really useful when I attend team nights - also a good way to make sure I take home everything I brought along with me that night.



No comments:

Post a Comment