Monday, April 23, 2018

OnStage April 2018

It was so exciting - celebrating 30 years of Stampin' Up! at the April Onstage event in Sydney. We spent the day at Luna Park learning new techniques, sneak peeking new stock and getting our hands on the must awaited new catalogue (on of the advantages of being a demonstrator). Not to mention seeing some of our closest 500 or so best Stampin' Up! friends.

To identify ourselves to other teams we all chose to wear tiaras - to feel like princesses for a day. Also to participate in the party atmosphere of celebrating 30 years.

I was lucky enough to win a prize patrol and I received a brand new stamp set called Artisan Textures. I love this set and can already envision many uses for it, great background stamps. 

12 team members from my immediate team made it to Sydney and I have a photo of us all below - great crafting - great friends - great times. Cannot wait until November for the next one which will be in my home town of Melbourne - YIPPEE!!





No comments:

Post a Comment